Photo with 1 note
Monsters whom run a sushi restaurant. Yay feesh! :D
(Working on visual hierarchy by use of color! Yay color!)
I LOVE THIS!!!
BFFs get groceries, take weird talking cat for walk
HEYOOO, IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME!
(This is going to be so embarrassing in case nobody cares about it…)
First off: I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥
Okay, so I’ve been thinking about doing one of these for quite a while now and hitting that milestone (which I never thought would happen, I still can’t believe that so many of you chose to follow me omg) seemed like the perfect occasion, so here you go:
What you can win:
SWEETS (mostly)! I tried my best to gather together different kind of sweets that are more or less “typically German” and therefore aren’t all that common outside of Germany.
I’m going to cry if the winner turns out to be German ahaha.You probably want some more details, I know, I know. The giveaway includes:
- "Kinder" Friends
- "Kinder" Chocolate bonbons and chocolate bars
- "Kinder" Surprise eggs (I’ve been informed that they are still illegal in some countries, if the winner turns out to live in one of those pitiful areas I’ll replace the Surprise eggs with something else)
- "Haribo" Smurfs (wine gum)
- "Hitschler" Kids mix
- "Chupa Chups" Crazy dip lollipop
- "Storck" Toffifee pralines
- "Halloren" Double Chocolate pralines
- "Lübecker Marzipan" pralines
- "Yogurette" Chocolate bars
- "Ritter Sport" Chocolate squares
- "Manner" Wafers
- "Ferrero" Raffaelo pralines
- "Ferrero" Kisses pralines
- "Milka" Chocolate bar (filled with chocolate beans)
- "Prinzen Rolle" Sandwich cookies
Aaand EITHER the dinosaur or the robot chocolate moulds because they are cute as hell (both are brand new and come in their original wrapping, I just took them out for the pictures so you could see them better). I’d love to send you both of them but I have to stay below the two kilograms mark, otherwise the shipping costs would be hella increased and I can’t afford that, please don’t be mad. ;~;
I’ll also include a hand-written letter but wow, as if anyone cares, haha.
- You have to be following this blog (seriously, I’m trying to build an army ok), after all this is an appreciation to my followers. ♡
- Reblog as much as you want, but try not to spam your followers.
- Likes don’t count, but feel free to use them to bookmark this.
- The giveaway ends on the 1st April (it’s not an April fool I swear, I hate April fools).
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours I’ll choose another one. I think that’s more than enough time
since most of us don’t seem to have a life anyway.
- The winner has to be comfortable with giving me his/her address, how else am I supposed to send out the package?
What else do we have to know?
Following my main blog will give you 45673 extra entries.(Nah, just kidding, of course it would be appreciated but it doesn’t affect the giveaway at all, haha.)
- The winner will be chosen by a random generator.
- I ship worldwide. (Unless you live in fucking Narnia.)
- Giveaway blogs don’t count.
- Yes, you can reblog this to a secondary blog as long as you note with which blog you’re following me. Just write down a quick “this is just a sideblog, I’m following you with my main blog [insert URL here]” or something like that and it’ll be fine.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
Been wanting to do a hexafusion for awhile in search for the perfect waifu
I wanna do this so badly now…
an artist is stranded on a desert island alone and decides to pass the time by drawing. less that a minute after they take out a sketchbook, one lone person washes up on the island and desperately says “oh my god you can draw can you draw me”
A sexualized picture of Sabrina/Natsume that isn’t porn by request.
remember that one time vegeta worried about being pretty in the middle of a fucking fight tho
#headcanon that he’s just as shallow and full of vanity about his appearance than bulma
And don’t forget this scene during the Namek Saga:
oh my god it’s so canon
and nobody was surprised
its the gift that keeps on giving
You’re forgetting when he shaved his mustache because his daughter told him he looked like a geek and it was like she shattered his entire being
overly dramatic vegeta, fashion faux-pas edition
Page 1 of 37